Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lil' Son Chronicles ~ From Opposition to Position...

This will be really short. Just wanted to send out some encouragement...

2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem . Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.' "

Matthew 3:3
This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: "A voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.' "

Matthew 11:10 - This is the one about whom it is written: " 'I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.'

John 14:2 & John 14:3
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

1 Corinthians 2:9
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

THOUGHT: What God has for you is for you. But look past the material. While yes, He will bless you with the tangible... it's the intangible He really wants to bless you with. Your opposition is preparing you to be in position so that God can elevate you.

No comments: