Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lil’ Son Chronicles - Conviction...

Inspiration:  Yolanda Adams – Unconditional… (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6IfMASlJcQ)

Conviction

Often I wonder how it works out
Through signs, wonders and miracles; I can shout,

Blowing my mind by chance or surprise
With each step, I get closer and closer to the prize,

Everyday I see is amazing and filled with grace
In every struggle, I become less swift but can endure the race

In the midst of situations, underlying issues rise about…
Test me because of the hidden potentials that is to be brought out

A left field experience… a sudden occurrence… a called to action…
The fear… pain… struggle… my initial reaction…

But then I stop and realize… two words that have made me calm
These words, “BUT GOD”, sooth my soul, a sweet smell of balm

Nobody but God, can show up in a way of convictions…
Nobody but God, can destroy all of Satan’s restrictions…

As Dorinda Clark Cole said, “now I can say… that I’m still here”
Still here to tell the story of how He has brought me here

Here at this moment with a condition, yet an ambition
To praise His Name boldly with a worthy conviction.

No comments: