Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

Living Purpose ~ Intercession…

Intercession...

Who you are to me,
A friend, a brother, a sister…
You are someone that I touch, laugh with, someone I can see…

A reliable source of character and integrity…
A man… a woman of your word… filled with trust and sincerity…

A friend, oh yes, you are to me… indeed true and true…
I thank God for you and all that you do…

For encouragement… for advice… for guidance…
To put in my mind that I have the power to advance…

Who You Are to Me,
Indeed, you are more than just a friend…
For when I see you, I “see” what I can’t touch and see…

No I can’t with the physical sight…
But with spiritual eyes, I can see His Light…

Yes, His Light, His Anointing, His Glow…
It radiates ever so brightly through you and ever so bold…

You know my friend; I’ll let you in on a secret…
His Light lives in me too and I pray that it guides your life to direct…

Who You Are to Me… is truly who I see…
My Friend, My Savior, My Brother, My Guide to see…
I thank You for the reminder that I can be all that I can be…

To be and so much more, but My Friend, I ask of this one thing…
All that You inhabit, continue to do a new thing…

A new thing in them that will make them stronger…
So that they too can run on a bit longer…

To those that You desire to inhabit My Friend…
Use me and I will search and save them until my end…

But even then, You showed me that after this life…
That Your Angelic Friends will assist; after all, Vincent Sr. has in his afterlife…

Who You Are to Me… I praise You now and forever…
For how You use us daily; and to forsake…hmmm, Your Word said, NEVER…

Christ, I thank You, My Friend…
For what You did for all on Calvary; Bruh… we can live forever and it will never end…

THOUGHT: This is for you. I love you… and thank God for you. Don’t allow Satan to distract you from Christ. Seek Him and touch the Hem and be made whole under the subjection of Jesus Christ…

Father God:

I thank You for Your Son, My Brother, My Friend. Christ, what You have done for us, we can never offer up enough “Thank You’s”, or dance the best dance, or shout enough “Hallelujahs” or simply cry tears of joy. We are truly in awe of Your Glory, Your Presence, Your Love… we thank You. I ask that each person that reads this would be blessed beyond their thinking… beyond measure. Lord, some are hurting… some are wrestling with suicide… some have been abused… some are inflicting pain on themselves… some have lost loved ones… Lord whatever it is, Meet them right where they are… and as they embrace You, allow them to experience a new level in You. Restore, Heal, Deliver, Make them Whole, and most of all… Love them more, now…. And forever….

In Jesus Christ Name…
Amen

No comments: