Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Living Purpose “LP” Entries ~ Thank U… A Poem…

Thank U

Day in, Day out
I stay busy without a doubt

By sunrise I'm up, doing and testing
By moonlight I'm relaxing and resting

A continuous theme...on and on...not out of place or fraction
Yet on one day...one day I had thoughts and realize a beautiful distraction

This interruption was complex yet familiar in my sight
For you see it was my past and how I was guided through by His Light

You see, in all the hustle and bustle and stress of the days
I am reminded of His Goodness when He speaks and says

"I am with thee and forever ye shall be with me."
In that one phrase my heart is opened to He.

And for a minute in the midst of all that I do.
I can stop and Give Him Praise and Say....Thank U.

Thought: On cold days...on hot days...stressful days...sick days...on happy days...on surprising days...Always remember each new day is a blessing filled with new mercies...Always remember who made it possible for you and make sure you tell the Lord...Thank U.

No comments: