Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lil’ Son Chronicles ~ Room 3026 LIVE!!!

Inspiration:  Monday – Friday from 1-2 PM

I guess it’s been about three or four months now that I’ve been privileged to listen to Room 3026 Live and I must say I’m enjoying it.  For one, I love to see folks doing something that adds to others.  This radio show does that… from tech news… to pop culture mixed in with tons of laughs and good cheer.  A good thing indeed.
It’s easier said than done to stay committed to anything.  I know this all too well with staying committed to the Living Purpose course and series.  And so I tip my fedora off to you guys for staying committed to the show.  Through the show, many friendships have been made and network, network, network is very evident…
And so, y’all know I gotta PUT U ON BLAST!!!!
To Damond, Derek, Michael, Darin and Patrick… Thanks guys.  Y’all definitely help the Monday-Friday go a bit smoother.  Of course y’all some smooth brothers anyway lol.  But I’ve learned quite a bit about technology; I’ve even started to like my Samsung Omnia again, granted I see a DROID phone in my future lol!  But knowledge is a good thing… and no matter how much you learn… you still can be taught more.  And that’s a humbling feeling.  Good job gentlemen and keep up the good work… And Mike… my bad on the twitter hiatus LOL!!!!  Derek, we gotta talk about some statistics and the fly hats… and Damond, NUPE thanks for being an example of ACHIEVEMENT.
To er’body else:  If you have an opportunity, check out Room 3026 Live… It really is a good show!  Go to www.blogtalkradio.com/damondnollan.  Set yo’ account if you don’t have one foo!!!  LOL… Tune in Monday – Friday from 1 – 2PM, if possible.  Become a tech geek for an hour, but you get to be cool as well with some SWAGG… lol.

3 comments:

Michael Render said...

Thanks Man, get droided up! you will love it.

Michael Render said...

Thanks Man, Get Droided up!! Trust me you will love it. And BTW thank you for all that you do man.

Damond Nollan said...

Vincent, I am so honored to have been a part of this project and really happy it is of value in your life. Thank you for your continued support of Room 3026 Live. You represent it well!

Keep up the good work, mane!