Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lil’ Son Chronicles ~ Dollars & Sense…

Hello all... Hope all is well with everyone.  Last night, I started a new class, entitled, “Financial Peace University”.  A 13-week class that promises to get to the root of the dreaded, FINANCES.  A scary thing to think of because let’s face it, who wants to talk about a budget and savings… Why not talk about the nice ride, house and the lavish traveling.  Isn’t that what most of us want?  Of course with all of that comes a price… and that’s not always monetary.  This class, prayfully, will mark the beginning of some discipline and knowledge of how to manage money, as well as manage what God has given me. 
And so…
Today I will start a new blog series called, Dollars & Sense.  Dollars & Sense will basically include a journal of my progress during the class, as well as, my issues with finances and how through God, will be conquered.  Also, I have to tie some Lil’ Son messages behind it so some of the blog entries will consist of inspiration from Financial Peace University and of course the Bible.  I hope as God opens my eyes to real deal on money matters that these entries will add to you financial knowledge as well and of course add many many many blessings to you and your loved ones…
I have 91 days to BEAT DEBT …AND BUILD WEALTH… Well to at least start on the right path!!! Let’s get it in!!!
Be blessed All!!!
P.S. Day #1 down… 90 days to go and a lifetime of prosperity in God …

No comments: