Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lil’ Son Chronicles ~ Faithful…

Inspirational – Vicki Yohe – He’s Been Faithful… (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaDl625bvU)
For a moment... think back on past events... the emotions... the choices you were afraid to make... the influences of others... so much that was meant to take you out... and then you said something similar like this: 
Lamentations 3:17-24
[17] Peace has been stripped away, and I have forgotten what prosperity is.
[18] I cry out, “My splendor is gone!  Everything I had hoped for from the Lord is lost!”
[19] The thought of my suffering and homelessness is bitter beyond words. 
[20] I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. 
[21] Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this:
[22] The faithful love of the Lord never ends!  His mercies never cease. 
[23] Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. 
[24] I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”
Thought:  Even now, there are devices that are trying to pull us down.  Fears, financial issues, past hurts, drugs, suicide, molestation, death of loved one, and so on.  The central thing is that if any of these issues can get you distracted then Satan will sift you as wheat...  But it’s something how when one thinks of who God is to them...  Simply amazing. 
The verses I stand on...
James 1:3-4 (New International Version)
3Because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
And if you know that God is with you ... well I’ll leave that to you...

No comments: